Red Cabbage-Apple Juice
Makes 2 servings
- ½ small head red cabbage, washed
- 2 celery stalks, washed
- 1 Granny Smith apple, washed and stem removed
- ½ lemon, peeled and pith removed
- Celery ribbons, for garnish
1. Cut cabbage, celery, apple and lemon into small chunks. Feed produce through a cold-press juicer, alternating hard and soft textures.
2. Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Garnish with celery ribbons, if desired.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.