Heirloom Tomato Salad
It is difficult to improve on this classic combination. Balance the tang of flavorful heirloom tomatoes—garnered fresh from the garden, farmers' market or produce aisle—with creamy fresh mozzarella in pearl-size form. Toss in aromatic basil leaves and a good balsamic vinegar and you've captured the essence of summer.
Makes 8 servings
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cup medium heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup heirloom grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces cherry- or pearl-sized fresh mozzarella
- High quality balsamic vinegar
- 6 leaves fresh basil
Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella in serving dish. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Garnish with basil.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.