It is difficult to improve on this classic combination. Balance the tang of flavorful heirloom tomatoes—garnered fresh from the garden, farmers' market or produce aisle—with creamy fresh mozzarella in pearl-size form. Toss in aromatic basil leaves and a good balsamic vinegar and you've captured the essence of summer.
Makes 8 servings
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cup medium heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup heirloom grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces cherry- or pearl-sized fresh mozzarella
- High quality balsamic vinegar
- 6 leaves fresh basil
Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella in serving dish. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Garnish with basil.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.