This salad features fresh green beans, grape tomatoes and that quintessential Italian ingredient, prosciutto. A light herbed vinaigrette finishes the dish.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed, trimmed and cut into 2- to 3-inch pieces
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- ½ cup thinly sliced prosciutto, cooked (reserve pan drippings)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Coarse sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Blanch green beans in a large pot of salted water until bright green and crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Shock beans in a large bowl of ice water. Drain and dry well. Toss beans in a bowl with onions, tomatoes and prosciutto. In a small bowl combine prosciutto pan drippings, olive oil and lemon juice. Pour over salad and toss. Season with sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.