Makes 20 servings
- 1 14-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus additional for brushing meat
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pound beef tenderloin
- 20 Crostini Toasts, recipe in directions
Place beans, garlic, olive oil and parsley in a food processor; process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Brush beef with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pan-fry or grill beef to preferred doneness; thinly slice. Spread bean mixture on Crostini Toasts (recipe here). Top with sliced beef. Brush with olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.