Makes 20 servings
- 3 medium-size garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 (20- to 24-inch) French baguette
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Wrap garlic cloves in aluminum foil. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until softened and skins are spotty brown. Cool. Remove and discard skins. Mash garlic; combine with butter.
- Preheat broiler. Cut baguette into ½-inch-thick slices. Place slices in one layer on a broiler pan. Spread slices with garlic butter. Toast under the broiler until light brown and crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.