Makes 2 servings
- 2 medium red beets, washed and trimmed
- 1 English cucumber, washed
- ½ navel orange, peeled and pith removed
- 1 (2-inch) piece gingerroot, washed
- Small beet leaves, for garnish
- Cut beets, cucumber, orange and gingerroot into small chunks. Feed produce through a cold-press juicer, alternating hard and soft textures.
- Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Garnish with small beet leaves, if desired.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.