Makes 2 servings
- 3 ripe Comice or Bartlett pears, washed and stems removed
- 2 medium Pink Lady apples, washed and stems removed
- 2 limes, peeled and pith removed
- 1 (5-ounce) container baby spinach, plus additional spinach for garnish
- 2 ounces fresh curly parsley
- 1 ½ cups lightly packed fresh mint
1. Cut pears, apples and limes into small chunks. Feed produce through the cold-press juicer with the 5 ounces spinach, parsley and mint, alternating hard and soft textures.
2. Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Garnish with additional spinach, if desired.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.