Makes 2 servings
- 2 small red apples, washed and stems removed
- 2 medium carrots, washed and trimmed
- 1 small pink grapefruit, peeled and pith removed
- Pink grapefruit wedges, for garnish
- Cut apples, carrots and grapefruit into small chunks. Feed produce through a cold-press juicer, alternating hard and soft textures.
- Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Garnish with grapefruit wedges, if desired.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.