Makes 2 servings
- 5 medium carrots, washed and trimmed
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and pith removed
- Baby carrots with tops or carrot tops, for garnish
1. Cut the medium carrots and oranges into small chunks. Feed produce through a cold-press juicer, alternating carrots and oranges.
2. Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Garnish with baby carrots or carrot tops, if desired.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.