Makes 28 servings
- 72 purchased gingersnap cookies
- ½ cup powdered sugar, plus more for rolling
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 10 oz bittersweet chocolate, melted
- Additional melted bittersweet chocolate, for drizzling
- Additional gingersnaps, finely crushed, for garnish
In a food processor, process gingersnaps until fine to make 3 cups. Add powdered sugar, cream cheese, pumpkin and orange zest. Process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or until slightly firm; mixture will still be sticky.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, rolling them in powdered sugar to keep from sticking to hands. Place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
Dip truffles into melted chocolate and place on baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Chill at least 1 hour or until serving. If desired, drizzle truffles with additional melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed gingersnaps. Refrigerate to store.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.