Makes 24 servings
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 3 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) butter
- 3 tbsp water
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Cream Cheese Frosting (see below)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Liberally spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boiling. Stirring constantly, boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and add chocolate; stir until melted. Cool briefly.
- Stir eggs, one at a time, into chocolate mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Add flour mixture and stir well. Spread batter in prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few crumbs attached. Cool brownies in pan on a wire rack. While brownies cool, prepare Cream Cheese Frosting (see below). Spread or pipe frosting on cooled brownies.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.