Makes 4 servings
- ½ large honeydew melon, seeded and peeled
- 6 kiwifruit, peeled
- ¼ lime, peeled and pith removed
- ½ cup lightly packed fresh mint, plus additional mint for garnish
- Cut honeydew melon, kiwifruit and lime into small chunks. Feed produce through a cold-press juicer with ½ cup mint, alternating hard and soft textures.
- Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Garnish with additional mint, if desired.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.