Makes 12 servings
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups honeydew melon balls or chunks
- 3 cups watermelon balls or chunks
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (4 ounces)
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper. Whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream until incorporated. Set aside.
In a large bowl, toss together melon, red onion and mint. Using a vegetable peeler, peel ribbons of cucumber over melon mixture. Add dressing; toss to combine. Cover and chill for up to 8 hours. Just before serving, top with feta cheese. If desired, garnish with lemon wedges.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.