Makes 2 servings
- 4 navel oranges, peeled and pith removed
- 1 lemon, peeled and pith removed
- 1 (4-inch) piece fresh turmeric
- 1 (2-inch) piece gingerroot
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Crushed ice, for serving
- 1 cup club soda, for serving
- Cut oranges, lemon, turmeric and gingerroot into small chunks. Feed produce through a cold-press juicer, alternating hard and soft textures. Stir in black pepper.
- Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To serve, pour juice mixture into 2 (12-ounce) ice-filled glasses. Top with club soda; gently stir to combine.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.