Makes 8 servings
- 1 recipe Cheesy Pizza Dough (see below)
- Cornmeal (optional)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup thin onion wedges
- 1 ¼ cups salsa
- 1 ½ cups coarsely chopped tomatoes
- ⅓ cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups coarsely shredded lettuce
- 1 cup coarsely broken nacho-flavored chips
- Prepare Cheesy Pizza Dough (see below). Cover with a slightly damp towel; let rest for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet. If you like, sprinkle baking sheet with cornmeal. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15×10-inch rectangle. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet; prick dough with a fork. Bake about 12 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until meat is brown, breaking meat into chunks as it cooks. Drain off fat. Stir in salsa.
- Spread meat mixture onto hot crust almost to edges. Bake for 5 minutes. Top with tomatoes and olives; sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 10 minutes more or until cheese is melted. To serve, top with lettuce and chips.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.