Makes 1 serving
- 2 ⅓ to 2⅔ cups all-purpose flour, divided
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ tsp active dry yeast
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup warm water (105° to 115°F)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey or sugar
- In a medium bowl combine 1¼ cups of the flour, the cheese, yeast and salt; add warm water, oil and honey. Using a wooden spoon, stir until combined, then stir vigorously for 1 minute. Stir in as much of the remaining flour as possible.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead about 3 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic, adding only enough remaining flour to prevent sticking. Continue as directed in pizza recipe.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.