Makes 8 servings
- 1 recipe Garlic and Herb Pizza Dough (see below)
- Assorted pizza toppers
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare Garlic and Herb Pizza Dough (see below).
- Lightly grease a 12-inch pizza pan. Press and lightly stretch dough to edges of pan, forming a half-inch rim around dough edges. Add sauces and toppings as per the pizza variations below. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, watching closely to avoid burning.
- All-Time Kid’s Favorite: Thinly spread pizza sauce on dough; top with pepperoni and mozzarella or Parmesan cheese.
- BBQ Delight: Spread BBQ sauce on dough; top with shredded barbecued chicken and thin slices of red onion.
- Veggie Dream: Drizzle with olive oil; top with fresh slices of tomato, bell pepper strips and mozzarella or other favorite cheese. Bake, then sprinkle with fresh arugula before serving.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.