Makes 1 serving
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ to ½ cup warm water (105° to 115°F)
- In a food processor combine flour, yeast, basil, garlic clove and salt. Cover and process for 10 seconds or until ingredients are combined. Add olive oil.
- With the machine running, pour only enough of the warm water through feed tube to form a ball of dough (you may not need all of the water). To knead the dough, process for 1 minute.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and shape into a ball. Cover with a slightly damp towel and let rest 10 minutes. Continue as directed in pizza recipe.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.