Makes 6 servings
- 1 (15-ounce) package thin flatbread pizza crusts (2 crusts)
- 2 tbsp tablespoons basil-flavored olive oil
- ½ cup purchased tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 small Campari tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 cooked Classic Meatballs, halved
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Baby arugula, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place flatbread crusts on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush crusts with basil-flavored olive oil. Spread with pasta sauce; sprinkle with salt. Top with sliced fresh mozzarella. Arrange tomato slices and cherry tomatoes on top. Add meatballs; sprinkle with shredded mozzarella. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Garnish with basil and arugula, if desired.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.