No matter what your age, freezer pops are just fun. These Coco-Choco Pops are healthy too. Simple to prepare, they start with coconut milk and cocoa powder. Honey replaces some of the sugar as a sweetener. Gathering your crowd at the beach or a nearby park? Keep pops frozen with dry ice.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 (13-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup chocolate shell topping
- ⅓ cup shredded sweetened coconut, toasted
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, cocoa powder, sugar, honey, vanilla, and salt. Cover and blend thoroughly.
- Divide mixture among six 3-ounce pop molds. Freeze for 1 hour. Insert pop sticks and freeze for 3 hours more or until completely frozen.
- To serve, run warm water over pop molds for a few seconds. Remove pops from mold. Coat with chocolate shell topping and sprinkle with coconut.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.