Makes 4 servings
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ¾ cup warm water (100 to 105° Fahrenheit)
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Desired toppings
- In a food processor combine flour, basil, salt and garlic. Cover and process for 10 seconds or until ingredients are combined.
- In a small bowl stir together water and yeast until dissolved. With the food processor running, slowly pour in water-yeast mixture and oil. Process for 30 seconds or until dough begins to form a ball. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead dough about 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Shape dough into a ball. Cover with a damp towel; let rest for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Place dough ball in a lightly greased bowl, turning to grease surface of dough. Cover and let rest at least 2 hours before rolling out the dough. (For best results refrigerate overnight.)
- For pizza, preheat oven to 450°F. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer dough to a baking sheet. Top with desired toppings. Bake for 25 minutes or until outer crust is crisp and cheese has melted.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.