Makes 8 servings
- 1 ½ cups turbinado sugar
- 3 cups water, divided
- 1 whole vanilla bean, split
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, plus additional for garnish
- 1 ½ cups fresh lemon juice
- 4 2⁄10 cup lemon sparkling water or club soda, for serving
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- For vanilla-rosemary syrup, in a medium saucepan, combine sugar, 1 cup water, vanilla bean and 3 rosemary sprigs. Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture becomes syrupy, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; remove and discard vanilla bean and rosemary. Cool for 20 minutes.
- In a large pitcher, add vanilla-rosemary syrup, remaining 2 cups of water and lemon juice; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- To serve, stir mixture in pitcher. Fill glasses with ice; add chilled juice mixture. Top each off with sparkling water. Garnish with lemon slices and additional rosemary, if desired.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.