Makes 12 servings
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 24 (½-inch-thick) slices baguette-style
- French bread
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup goat cheese (chèvre)
In a large bowl, whisk together white balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper until sugar is dissolved. Whisk in olive oil until smooth.
Add strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and basil; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake until bread is pale golden and crisp, about 10 minutes.
Just before serving, arrange baguette slices on a serving platter. Spread about 2 teaspoons goat cheese onto each bread slice; top with 2 tablespoons berry mixture.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.