Makes 4 servings
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 1 small cantaloupe
- 1 small honeydew melon
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 cups chilled plain sparkling seltzer
- or club soda
- Fresh mint, for garnish
1. Line 2 large rimmed baking pans with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Cut watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew melon each in half. Using a melon baller, scoop balls from a half of each melon. Transfer melon balls to prepared baking pans. Freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
3. Meanwhile, cut remaining cantaloupe half into 1-inch cubes. (Reserve remaining watermelon and honeydew melon halves for another use.) Place cantaloupe in blender or food processor. Add water and lime juice. Cover and blend or process until puréed.
4. Line a colander with cheesecloth; set over a deep bowl. Pour puréed cantaloupe mixture into colander; drain for 1 hour. Use cheesecloth to squeeze remaining juice from puréed cantaloupe mixture; discard solids.
5. To serve, place 6 to 8 frozen melon balls into each of 4 glasses. Divide cantaloupe mixture among the glasses. Top with seltzer or club soda. Garnish with fresh mint.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.