Makes 8 servings
- 1 recipe Homemade Egg Noodles (see below)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 12 cups chicken stock
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 ½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- ¼ cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Prepare Homemade Egg Noodles (see below); let dry.
- In a large pot heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrots and celery. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is softened. Stir in chicken stock and thyme. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Gently stir in Homemade Egg Noodles (see below). Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Add chicken and parsley; heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.