Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup Asian sesame salad dressing
- 1 small fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 medium green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
Marinate chicken chunks in dressing for 2 hours, covered, in refrigerator.
Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in water at least 30 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Thread each skewer as follows: pineapple, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, chicken, yellow bell pepper and green bell pepper.
Grill kabobs for 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally to cook evenly.