Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup purchased Asian sesame salad dressing, plus additional for garnish
- 1 small fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 medium green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
Marinate chicken chunks in dressing 2 hours, covered, in refrigerator. Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in water at least 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium heat.
Thread each skewer as follows: pineapple, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, chicken, yellow bell pepper and green bell pepper. Grill kabobs 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally to cook evenly. If desired, garnish with additional dressing and green onions.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.