Makes 8 servings
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 steak filets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Lawry’s Santa Fe Chili Marinade with Lime & Garlic
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- ½ medium white onion, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 1 recipe Homemade Grilled Tortillas (see below)
- ASSORTED TOPPERS (optional):
- Roasted corn
- Fresh tomatoes
- Sour cream
Marinate chicken and steak in purchased Santa Fe marinade; loosely cover and set aside for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, soak bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes. Preheat grill to medium temperature. Assemble fajita skewers, alternating between meat, peppers and onions, as desired. Brush fajita skewers with additional marinade.
Place skewers on hot grill. Cook for 8 to 12 minutes, rotating a quarter turn every 2 minutes. Serve on Homemade Grilled Tortillas (see below) and top with desired toppers.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.