Makes 24 servings
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup frozen whipped topping
- ½ cup fresh berries, crushed
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 package prebaked mini tart shells
- Fresh berries, washed
In a medium bowl combine yogurt, whipped topping and crushed berries; chill for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium-size chilled mixing bowl whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Stir in confectioners’ sugar and vanilla; chill for 30 minutes. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of yogurt mix into tarts. Spoon whipped cream into a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe whipped cream rosettes on top of each tart. Top with a berry.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.