Makes 4 servings
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup cooked Israeli couscous
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup Belgian endive leaves
- ½ small head radicchio, separated into leaves
- ½ small head Bibb lettuce, separated into leaves
- 1 medium mango, pitted, peeled and cut into ½-inch strips
- 4 blood oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 Cara Cara oranges, peeled and sliced
- navel orange, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup julienne-cut peeled jicama
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- ¼ cup microgreens
- 4 lemon slices, if desired
- 1 recipe Orange Vinaigrette (see below)
Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Lightly pound chicken to an even thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a medium skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until 165°F, turning once. Transfer chicken to a cutting board; sprinkle with Italian parsley and cool slightly. Cut chicken into strips.
In a small bowl combine couscous and 2 teaspoons lemon zest; set aside.
For salads, divide couscous, endive, radicchio and Bibb lettuce among four serving plates. Arrange chicken, mango, oranges, jicama, coconut, and microgreens on top. If desired, add a lemon slice to each salad. Serve with Orange Vinaigrette (see below).
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.