Makes 6 servings
- 1 (16-ounch) package dry cavatappi pasta
- 1 recipe Classic Bechamel
- 1 cup shredded raclette cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1 cup shredded Oaxaca cheese
- 4 cups torn spinach
- ½ cup chopped fresh mixed herbs, such as Italian parsley, thyme, sage and/or chives
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta; reduce heat and gently boil for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain well. Transfer to a 10×10-inch baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan heat Classic Béchamel until warm. Slowly stir in raclette, Gruyère, Fontina and Oaxaca cheeses until completely melted. Stir in spinach until just wilted.
- Remove sauce from heat; pour over cooked pasta in baking dish and stir until combined. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and fresh herbs. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Heat oven broiler to high. Place baking dish 4 inches from heat; broil for 3 minutes or until bread crumbs are lightly golden.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.