Makes 12 muffins
- 1 Basic Muffin recipe
- 2 cups tightly packed baby spinach
- ¾ cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 6 slices chopped crisp-cooked bacon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- Bring about 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; remove from heat. Stir in 2 cups tightly packed baby spinach just until wilted; drain and squeeze dry. Coarsely chop spinach and cool.
- Prepare batter for Basic Muffins as directed, except omit the vanilla extract.
- Fold chopped spinach, ¾ cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese, 6 slices chopped crisp-cooked bacon and 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives into batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups; top with an additional ¼ cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese. Bake as directed.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.