Makes 12 muffins
- 1 Basic Muffin recipe
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ tbsp cold unsalted butter, cut up
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp walnut pieces
- 2 tbsp finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- ⅓ cup walnut pieces
- 1 ½ tsp orange zest
- For streusel topping, in a food processor, place ¼ cup all-purpose flour; 2½ tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut up; and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar. Cover and pulse until mixture is coarse. Add 3 tablespoons walnut pieces; cover and pulse until walnuts are coarsely chopped. Stir in 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger; set aside.
- Prepare batter for Basic Muffins as directed.
- Fold 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries, 1/3 cup walnut pieces and 1½ teaspoons orange zest into batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups; sprinkle with streusel topping. Bake as directed.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.