Makes 16 servings
- 1 medium mango, peeled, seeded and cut in ¾-inch cubes
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen super sweet corn, thawed
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp minced fresh garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
In a medium bowl combine all ingredients. Serve with baked tortilla chips.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.