Makes 12 muffins
- 1 Basic Muffin recipe
- 3 tbsp unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- ¾ cup chopped banana
- 1 ½ tsp chocolate–hazelnut spread
- 2 chopped 1.55–ounce milk chocolate candy bars
- ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts
- Prepare batter for Basic Muffins as directed, except reduce flour to 1¾ cups and add 3 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder to the flour mixture.
- Fold ¾ cup chopped banana into batter.
- Spoon half of the batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Spoon about 1½ teaspoons chocolate–hazelnut spread into each muffin cup; top with remaining batter.
- Top batter in each cup with some of 2 chopped 1.55–ounce milk chocolate candy bars and some of ¼ cup chopped hazelnuts.
- Lightly sprinkle with sea salt flakes, if desired. Bake as directed.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.