Makes 4 servings
- 1 tbsp plus 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice, divided
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp chili-flavored olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine 1 tablespoon lime juice and salt in a large bowl. Whisk in oil and toss in shrimp to coat. Arrange shrimp 1 inch apart on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Roast for 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon lime juice and garnish with fresh cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.