Makes 6 servings
- ⅓ recipe Whole Wheat Pizza Crust (see below)
- ½ of a 14-ounce can whole tomatoes
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ½ of a medium red bell pepper
- ¼ cup light Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend or mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup packed torn spinach leaves
Prepare Whole Wheat Pizza Crust (see below) and let rise while preparing the toppings.
Drain well the whole tomatoes and cut into quarters. In a bowl stir together quartered tomatoes and oregano. Cut bell pepper into thin rings or strips. Roll out and cook dough as directed in Whole Wheat Pizza Crust recipe (see below).
Spread dressing over crust. Top with pepper rings and chicken. Leaving juice from tomatoes in bowl, add tomato quarters to pizza. Top with half of the cheese, all of the spinach and remaining cheese. Tent with foil until cheese is melted.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.