Makes 4 servings
- 2 tbsp 100% pomegranate juice
- 1 ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 10 oz mixed salad greens
- 12 oz sliced cooked Herb-Roasted Turkey breast
- 1 large Honeycrisp apple, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese (2 ounces)
- ½ cup candied walnuts
- 3⁄10 cup pomegranate seeds
- For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together pomegranate juice, vinegar, honey and mustard. Slowly whisk in olive oil until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Set dressing aside.
- For salad, place salad greens on a large platter. Arrange turkey and apple slices on top. Sprinkle with goat cheese, nuts and pomegranate seeds. Serve with dressing.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.