Hot paninis make ideal spur of the moment meals, requiring easy assembly and only minutes to cook in a panini press or indoor electric grill.
Makes 4 servings
- 8 slices Italian bread
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 12 slices cheddar cheese, cut in triangles
- 16 slices deli-cut turkey
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 6 pieces of bacon, cooked and halved
- Brush one side of each bread slice with melted butter. Lay 3 triangles of cheese on unbuttered bread side and top with 4 slices turkey, ¼ cup spinach leaves, and 3 bacon half-slices. Top with 3 more triangles of cheese and second bread slice with buttered side out. Press in panini maker for 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat three times.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.