Makes 4 servings
- 1 (2-pound) salmon with skin on, about 1 inch thick
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- ¾ tsp salt, divided
- ¾ tsp freshly ground pepper, divided
- 1 cucumber, cut into julienne strips
- 2 cups red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Cut salmon into four fillets. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Place salmon in skillet and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once. Remove skin and discard.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl toss together cucumber, tomatoes and cilantro. For dressing, combine red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons olive oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Stir dressing into cucumber mixture. To serve, divide cucumber mixture among four plates; top with salmon. Garnish with lemon wedges.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.