Makes 6 servings
- 1 acorn squash, cut into 1-inch thick wedges
- 3 parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 small turnips, peeled and halved
- 3 gold beets, peeled and chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, halved, cored, and sliced (reserve fennel fronds)
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- ⅓ cup fennel fronds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl toss vegetables with oil and season with kosher salt and pepper. Scatter vegetables on a baking sheet and cover tightly with foil. Roast 1 hour. Remove foil. Increase oven temperature to 400°F. Roast 15 to 20 minutes more or until tender.
- Transfer vegetables, butter, honey and fronds to a large bowl. Toss mixture until thoroughly combined.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.