Start your morning with the warm, comforting taste of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and nutmeg in this hearty whole grain cereal.
Makes 4 servings
- 2 ½ cups refrigerated unsweetened coconut milk, plus additional for garnish
- 1 ½ cups chai tea latte concentrate
- 1 ¼ cups Sunrise Flour Mill organic 7-grain cereal
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg, plus additional for garnish
- Red apple slices, for garnish
- Toasted walnuts, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan combine 2½ cups coconut milk and chai tea latte concentrate; bring to boil over medium-high heat. Add organic 7-grain cereal and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until cereal is tender and liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, salt and ¼ teaspoon nutmeg.
- Divide among 4 (8-ounce) serving bowls. Top with apple slices and walnuts. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg and drizzle with additional coconut milk, if desired.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.