In this issue
- SKETCHING OUT A DREAM: Excited about a business idea, Susan Handley felt the Lord directing her to climb aboard a China-bound jet. It was all about trust.
- DANIEL'S DIET: Through a vegetable-only fast, the Old Testament prophet Daniel proved that his God reigned. Inspired by Daniel, many believers today have changed their diets.
- WONDERFUL LITTLE WORLDS: Cultivate a lush escape from winter's stark scenery by planting a terrarium garden. These miniature landscapes embrace the beauty of creation, evoking memories of Eden.
- A SWEET CREATION: After working diligently to take care of the bodies God has given us, it's time for a reward. That's why the Creator gave us cacao beans from which we make chocolate. Oh, joy.
- IN CHRIST WE ARE WOVEN TOGETHER: As a teenager, Lakita Garth Wright promised God she would remain pure until married. She kept her word and He has kept His.
- IN THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW: In the land where Abraham was born and the Apostles walked, a church has paid a high price for their faith in Christ.
Out of stock
There are no downloadable templates from this issue.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.