In this issue
- BLUE HEAVEN: Dark and juicy blueberries serve as a sweet, nutritious partner in entrées, salads, tarts and even crème brûlée.
- A PLACE OF HER OWN: Anne Graham Lotz’s father is a world-famous evangelist, but her real goal is pleasing God the Father.
- CASTAWAYS: Investing creativity, instead of cash, into cast-off furnishings wakes up your home with a whole new look.
- THE COMEBACK KIDS: Twin brothers lost their TV show, but that’s no problem. God has another plan.
- AN OPEN BOOK: Starting a Bible study takes devotion to the Word, love of God’s people, and desire to grow in faith.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.