In This Issue
- BLUE HEAVEN: Dark and juicy blueberries serve as a sweet, nutritious partner in entrées, salads, tarts and even crème brûlée.
- A PLACE OF HER OWN: Anne Graham Lotz’s father is a world-famous evangelist, but her real goal is pleasing God the Father.
- CASTAWAYS: Investing creativity, instead of cash, into cast-off furnishings wakes up your home with a whole new look.
- THE COMEBACK KIDS: Twin brothers lost their TV show, but that’s no problem. God has another plan.
- AN OPEN BOOK: Starting a Bible study takes devotion to the Word, love of God’s people, and desire to grow in faith.
There are no downloadable templates from this issue.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.