In this issue
- SUNSHINE OF GOD'S LOVE: It's a high calling to share the faith with kids. You can shape their future, influence their eternity, give them Truth. How? Set up a backyard Bible club in your neighborhood.
- LIVE IN THE LIGHT: Krista Garner was determined to have an abortion until she learned about the baby inside her. That changed everything.
- A TRUE ROLE MODEL: When she was walking the fashion runway as a teenage, Nicole Weider sought the spotlight. Now she seeks the Lord and wants to help young women avoid her mistakes.
- SUMMER PAIRS: Come and get it: Berry tarts, bubbly water, watermelon salsa, strawberry fizzer, iced coffee, whoopie pies and more.
- BRINGING HOME BABY: Filling a nursery is fulfilling a dream. But it's not the furniture, toys, music boxes and such that makes it so. It's your baby.
- REDEEMING RUBY RIDGE: There was a glorious new beginning for a woman who had been caught in the crossfire during the siege at Ruby Ridge. She lived and discovered a God of forgiveness.