In this issue
- BEHIND THE SCENES: We pull back the curtain a bit so you can glimpse the making ofLife:Beautiful. We work hard and have fun, as you'll see.
- WINTER WONDERLAND: Cold days invite a horse-drawn wagon down a snow-packed road, mugs of hot chocolate around a fire and sledding for everyone.
- DAILY BREAD: The scent of bread and pastries warming in the oven wafts through your home, promising God's blessing in this joyous season.
- STAR OF BETHLEHEM: Oh Holy night, the stars are brightly shining. It is the night of the dear Savior's birth. Be comforted by the greatest story ever told.
- GATHER TOGETHER: Tell the old-old story in your decorating choices this season. Symbolize Jesus in your lights, ribbons, boughs and gifts.
- ICING ON THE CAKE: Char Tysseling is a baker and a grandmother. With the arrival of the holidays once again, her work and her joy are combined, as she is joined in the kitchen by her grandchildren.
There are no downloadable templates from this issue.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.