Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 cup red-veined sorrel microgreens
- ½ cup spring mix
- 1 plum, pitted and cut into slices
- 1 purple daikon radish, thinly sliced
- ¼ blueberries, halved if large
- 1 cup organic edible flowers, such as marigolds, nasturtiums, pansies, dianthus and/or begonias
- 1 cup assorted microgreens and herbs
- ¾ cup purchased vinaigrette dressing
Combine arugula, sorrel microgreens and spring mix on a serving platter. Arrange plum slices, radish slices and blueberry halves on top. Top with edible flowers and microgreen and herb mix. Serve with dressing, if desired.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.