Makes 2 servings
- 4 (½-inch) slices Multigrain Bread (see below)
- ¼ cup garlic-and-fine herbs cheese spread
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- ⅔ cup watercress
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 small head Bibb lettuce, separated into leaves
- Spread 2 slices of bread with cheese spread. Spread the remaining 2 slices of bread with pesto.
- To assemble sandwiches, arrange watercress on cheese-spread slices. Place avocado slices and lettuce, then top with remaining bread slices, pesto sides down. Cut sandwiches in half to serve.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.