Makes 6 servings
- 1 (32-oz.) container plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp coarse kosher salt
- 2 fresh peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 fresh nectarines, halved and pitted
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup seedless red globe grapes
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup roasted and lightly salted shelled pistachios, chopped
- Honey, for serving
- Flaky sea salt, to taste
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt and salt until well combined.
- For labneh, line a fine-mesh strainer or colander with 3 layers of cheesecloth, leaving a 4-inch overhang on two sides; set the strainer over another medium bowl. Transfer yogurt mixture to the cheesecloth-lined strainer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Discard liquid from the strained yogurt; set yogurt aside.
- Preheat a grill with greased grill grate for direct cooking over medium heat (350°F).
- Lightly brush peach and nectarine halves with oil. Grill, cut sides down, for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly charred, turning once during grilling. Place grapes in a grill basket; grill for 1 to 2 minutes or just until a few grape skins begin to split. Remove fruit from grill; cool completely. Cut each peach and nectarine half into 3 or 4 wedges.
- To serve, spread labneh on a large platter. Arrange grilled fruit, raspberries and blueberries on top. Sprinkle with pistachios; drizzle with honey and season to taste with sea salt.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.