Makes 4 servings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 red beets, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 yellow beets, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 turnips, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. For the vegetables, brush a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with the olive oil and sprinkle with the chopped rosemary. Alternately arrange the beet, potato, sweet potato, turnip, apple and onion slices in a spiral pattern in the skillet, starting at the outer edge and working toward the center. Season with salt and black pepper.
3. Roast for 30 minutes or until fork-tender and edges are golden and crisp.
4. For the agrodolce, in a medium bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, honey and lemon zest. Stir in the parsley and shallot. Pour mixture over the roasted vegetables. Serve immediately.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.