Deep inside, we all desire to be fulfilled, to have purpose and meaning in our lives. For thousands of years, people have found answers in the Bible. Consider the timeless truths in its pages.
THINGS THAT MATTER
- Does Jesus know your name? Are you written in the Lamb's Book of Life? (Revelation 21:27)
- Are you saved? Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved. (Romans 10:9-10)
- Will God greet you with the words, "Well done, My faithful servant?" (Matthew 25:21)
- Are you making an eternal difference? (Hebrews 13:16)
- Do you server others (the poor, the hurting and the lost) by letting them see Christ in you? (Matthew 5:16)
THINGS THAT WON'T MATTER IN THE END
- Home Decorating
- Social Media
SEVEN STEPS TO FULFILLMENT
- Make God your priority. (Matthew 6:25, 33)
- Know your purpose. (Romans 12:2)
- Love God like your life depends on it. (1 John 4:16)
- Stop following the ways of the world. (1 John 2:15)
- Read the Bible. If you don't know what Scripture says, you can't follow it. (Romans 15:4)
- Trust the Bible is true. (Matthew 5:18)
- Reduce the risk of temptation. Don't be owned by your stuff, the mall or social media. (Luke 12:15)
© Grey Dog Media, LLC 2023. All Rights Reserved.
We want to keep in touch.
Don’t miss out on the latest Life:Beautiful updates, promotions and news.